The past couple of weeks, I have discussed ways that being organized will help with weight loss. How can purging your closet of certain items help with the weight loss process? Read on...
This spring when you change over your closets, think about the big, baggy clothes you are hanging onto. Ask yourself the following questions:
1. Why am I hanging onto clothes that are too big?
2. Do I really want to fit in them again?
3. How did I feel when I wore them?
4. Do I want to be that weight again?
5. When was the last time I wore these clothes?
These clothes are holding you back from reaching your weight loss goals. They are a reminder of what you used to be. Get rid of them, cleanse yourself and start fresh this season! Too many of you are hanging on to clothes that are too big and taking up room in your closet that could be used to house new clothes for the new you!