This year have a plan to organize your holiday decorations as you store them for next year. Keep this blog with your box of decorations so you can refer to it when you pack away this year.
As you pack decorations away:
1. Throw out or donate anything you know you will not use in the future.
2. Keep like items together and in categories.
3. Keep lights and string ornaments wrapped and labeled if you have an assortment.
4. Store in seal tight containers and label.
5. Make a list now of items you will need for next year and store in a safe place so next year you won't waste money on duplicate items or waste time trying to figure out what you need to buy.
Hope you are having a stress-free holiday season!