Ever wonder how you can save more money? Get organized. If you are disorganized, you are wasting money. I can prove it! Who doesn't want more money in their pockets? That's what I thought!
You are wasting money if:
1. Your food closet is disorganized. You probably have expired food, duplicates of items that you bought with a buy 2 get 2 special but never used.
2. You are going to the supermarket more than once a week. You are wasting gas driving to the market more than once a week. Also, you are probably buying impluse items you don't need.
3. You are running errands spur of the moment. You are also wasting gas. Plan your week ahead and figure out where you are going to be and plan your errands around where you are going to be.
4. Your clothes closet is not organized. Do you know what is hiding in the back of your closet? Did you purchase a duplicate because you forgot you had it but it was tucked away in the back of the closet?
5. You buy lunch everyday. Get organized and plan your meals for the week and pack your lunch.
These are just a few tips, but start with these and let me know how it works!