Why do we have to run out and purchase containers the minute we decide to get organized? I have seen it too many times to count. Don't do it! Wait, stop, get organized then purchase your containers. You can't purchase containers until you know exactly what you are going to store in them.
Here are 7 tips you can follow:
1. Get organized first.
2. Figure out if you even need containers ( you may already have them lying around the home ).
3. Recycle and re-purpose containers to save money.
4. Be sure to purchase containers that best fit what you are going to be storing.
5. Get the most out of your space, maximize!
6. Measure the space so you can bring the measurements with you to the store.
7. Plan ahead and search online first to see what stores have in stock so you aren't running all over the state searching for the container that you want to purchase.
Once you are organized and have containers in place, step back and pat yourself on the back for a job well done. You are on your way to reaping the benefits of being organized!