This is the last installment of blogs for back to school organization. I hope you have picked up some tips!
Calendars are so important in keeping your family organized. Are you using a calendar? If not, why? Start fresh this back to school season and utilize a calendar to keep you and your family organized.
1. If your kids are old enough, give them a calendar of their own so they can keep track of important dates, project due dates, and events. Get them in the habit of using a calendar now. It will stick through their adult years!
2. Utlizing a calendar will keep your head clear knowing that you aren't forgetting anything because it is all written on the calendar.
3. Jot down everything from sports practices, dance classes, project due dates, to parties. Get it out of your head and onto paper.
4. Use it for financial payments that are due relating to the kids.
5. Look at your calendar every evening so you have a plan of what is going to take place the next day.
Using your calendar like clockwork will get you organized and you will have less stress. You will have peace of mind knowing that you didn't forget an important event.
Have a great back-to-school season!!!