Here are some time-saving tips:
1. Plan out your outfits and your kids outfits for the week on Sunday. Iron everything, decide on accessories and shoes. If you are looking for a great organizational product to organize your kids clothes by the day, check out www.organizables.com.
2. Have a home for your keys, whether it be by the door in a decorative bowl, or on a decorative hook. Grab and go, no more running around the house searching for keys or grabbing the wrong keys.
3. Plan your meals ahead for the week. No fussing in the morning anymore trying to prepare or realizing you don't have anything and you have to run to the market, throwing your whole morning off. Plan ahead and you can enjoy that free time in the morning, eating breakfast, spending time with the kids, checking your Facebook or emails and relaxing a little before work.
4. Make a to-do list. I have dedicated a previous blog to this topic. Check it out.
5. Keep your bathroom cabinets organized so when you are getting ready in the morning you aren't racing around looking for items.
6. Have a filing system contained to one area in your home where all your bills and important documents are kept.
7. Get every room and drawer in your home organized! Take it one room and one drawer at a time so you don't get overwhelmed. As always, call me if you need a professional organizer to help you with this process.
You will save time, money, have more energy, be less stressed and become more efficient and productive when you become organized.