I just got back from my weekly Weight Watchers meeting. Guess what the topic was? Shopping Smart. I know you have heard me talk about this numerous times. This meeting really validated that there are definitely people out there wasting time and money at the supermarket because they are disorganized in the kitchen.
Many of the women spoke at the meeting. Here are some things that were talked about at the meeting:
1. One woman has 6 bottles of maple syrup in her closet.
2. One woman has no idea what is in the very back of her closet.
3. One woman wings it at the supermarket with no list or plan.
4. Some go to the supermarket more than once a week.
5. One woman has things in the closet that do not even belong in the kitchen.
I just sat there thinking, does everybody realize how much time and money they are wasting, and probably making poor food choices due to not planning properly?
If this sounds like you, check out my previous blogs about meal planning, to-do lists, or organizing your kitchen. If you need help after that, give me a call!
As some of you may know, I was a certified personal trainer for a while. So if you want to de-clutter your cabinets and your body, I can also help you set up a meal plan and help you make the right choices at the supermarket.
Have a great weekend!