You can store your first aid products in a see through or colorful container, a basket, or whatever type of container will fit in the space you are storing the kit.
If you are confused as to what type of first aid products to buy, I have provided a list of suggestions to include in your kit.
* Tweezer & magnifer for removing splinters
* Small scissors
* Disposable ice pack
* Alcohol wipes
* Insect sting relief wipes
* A box of all different sizes of bandaids
* Gauze pads- 4x4 pads or a gauze roll
* If anybody is allergic to bees, keep a spare epi-pen in the kit
* First aid guide
If all of your first aid items are not stored in one place, think about doing this and be sure everybody knows where it is located. Next time an accident occurs, you won't be scrambling looking for items, you will be organized and prepared.