A few people have asked me, "What is it that you do?" Well, here is a list of everything that I can organize. If you don't see it listed, please ask, I may have left it out.
There are so many people I can help:
1. Senior citizens that are downsizing.
2. General organization in your home: closets, garages, basements, cabinets, home offices.
3. When a loved one passes away, I can help you sort, toss, donate, pack, organize.
4. Transitions- are you moving out of a parent's home, are you moving to a new home, renovating, are you having a baby?
5. Are you selling your house and you are disorganized and can't show the house until you get organized?
6. Paper management. Do you have stacks of mail? Are you always late paying your bills because you can't find them?
7. Filing systems. Do you have one in place? If not, you should.
8. Businesses: Can you see the top of your desk? Is there a filing system in place? Do you know where everything is in your office and if not, why?
9. If you don't have time to organize and really don't want to be bothered with maintaining it, I can arrive once a month and maintain your organization.
10. Time management.
If you have any questions, please call me 401-323-1165 or send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to talk to you!